How it all began . . .

The idea of adopting a child has long been a spiritual calling for us. We always knew in our hearts that when the time was right we would begin our adoption journey. Never could we imagine that it would be this miraculous.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Pictures!

FINALLY! New pictures! (medical update is in the mail) Oh my goodness - he is getting so big. I had been praying that at least one of these pictures had him smiling so that I could see a glimpse into his emotions. Well, just take a peek at the pictures (scroll all the way down to the end of the blog) and you will see that I can see emotion all right - just not smiles or laughter. That is okay - I am so happy to see my baby. Do you think he is crying because he wants to come home?

2 comments:

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Tammy, he is just adorable!!!! Your family is in our prayers for a smooth and speedy journey!!!! And your able to get Anthony home quickly!!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.