How it all began . . .

The idea of adopting a child has long been a spiritual calling for us. We always knew in our hearts that when the time was right we would begin our adoption journey. Never could we imagine that it would be this miraculous.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Back in to PGN . . .


Woohoo! We have been resubmitted back into PGN on October 23rd. We are so excited and relieved. Now, everyone pray really hard because we cannot emotionally take another knock out/previo. If all goes well we should be out of PGN around the 2nd week of December. Then it will be about 4 -6 weeks after that before we can go get Anthony.

But, if you believe in miracles (and I do) we will get out of PGN sooner and be able to go get him before Christmas. Am I setting myself up for disappointment? Maybe, but I am always an optimist - and an optimist with a strong faith in God.

2 comments:

Shoolady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Praying, Praying, Praying right along with you that you have that gorgeous baby boy home before Christmas!!! He would look sooo cute with a shiny red bow on his head, don't you think?! And have no fear about being optimistic...God EXPECTS us to be optimistic, for omtimism signifies "FAITH IN GOD AND ALL THAT HE DOES"!!!!!!! So, you go right on being optimistic!!! If things don't come to pass exactly the way you are hoping and praying then God will be right along with you weeping and wringing His hands!!! And encouraging you to put your faith right back in Him for ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE through HIM!!!

God Bless you my dear friend!!! I miss you! Where has October gone?! I can scarcely believe we have been on this journey for over a year! I praise God for the friendships He has given me in this past year. And YOU are my greatest joy and blessing!!!

Peace to YOU and your family!!!
-Me

P.S. I deleted my first post cuz I was logged in under a different identity. OOOPS!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!