How it all began . . .

The idea of adopting a child has long been a spiritual calling for us. We always knew in our hearts that when the time was right we would begin our adoption journey. Never could we imagine that it would be this miraculous.

Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Bloggers play this game called "Tagged". It is when someone who has a blog "tags" another blogger (person with a blog or visits blogs). Here are the rules:

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.

So, I left my comment "People think that I am wierd already. Now I have to admit to 7 specific things".

Okay - here goes:

#1 - I worked in dentistry for over 10 years and the sight of spit makes me gag.
#2 - I have assisted/performed countless oral surgeries, gave novacaine, etc. yet I have this enormous fear of going to the dentist.
#3 - I love french fries dipped in vanilla icecream
#4 - I can make my ears move without touching them
#5 - I love to eat lemons (just like you would eat an orange)- only I put salt on it.
#6 - I have an uncontrollable nervous laugh (embarrasing at funerals, church, etc. - and when I say uncontrollable, I mean unbelievably uncontrollable!)
#7 - DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................. I have this weird connection to butterflies. If there is a butterfly flying anywhere around me and I put my hand out, it will land in the palm of my hand and actually let me pet it. This has happened a great number of times and my kids absolutely go hogwild when they see me do it! They will say "Mommy, pet the butterfly!"

There. Now I am feeling like you know way tooo much about me.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ha! Funny about the fries and ice cream. When I go to Wendy's I order fries and a frosty. My hubby thinks I'm crazy, but I love it!! congrats n your Pink, have a safe trip.

Becky and Jack