How it all began . . .

The idea of adopting a child has long been a spiritual calling for us. We always knew in our hearts that when the time was right we would begin our adoption journey. Never could we imagine that it would be this miraculous.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Still - NOTHING!!!!

UGGHHH!!!! Still nothing! Boy this is sure a lesson in patience. If the saying "patience is a virtue" is true - then I am the most virtuous person on earth! The good side is that "no news is good new" the down side is that we still have PGN ahead of us - referred to as the "black hole".
I am so hopeful that we get updated pics and medical updates this week. (We probably will)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Pictures will come soon. I had some made of the others. I take a peek everyday.
Love ya
Ma

Anonymous said...

Hany in there - AJ will be in your arms any day now!!
The pictures are so sweet.
Luve,
Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - see I can spell!!

Luv, Auntie